- The Bowery Gallery, 530 W 25th Street, New York, NY 10001 – 24th Annual Juried Show, Juror: Stephan Westfall
July 28-August 15, 2015, “Green Days in Forests” is exhibited
- Crooked Tree Arts Council, Traverse City, MI – Art and the Garden Exhibit, July-August 2015, “Scent of Summer” is exhibited
- Small Pages: A writing and painting workshop for the modern contemplative
Led by writer, poet and creativity coach Holly Wren Spaulding and Carol C Spaulding.
August 18, 2015 Location: Carol C Spaulding Studio and Gallery
- MI ARTS: All Michigan, all media, visual arts competition. Holland Area Arts Council, Holland, MI, 616.396.3278 Juror: Lisa Walcott.
August 20-October 23, 2015 – 3 works exhibited: Meant to Be, Fugue, and Vignette II.
- BLK MRKT Coffee – “Constructs and Connections”, solo show
144 Hall St, Traverse City, Michigan 49684
Late August through September, Reception date TBA
- A selection of landscapes paintings will be shown at The Ruth Conklin Gallery, Glen Arbor, MI – Open every day 10-5pm.
- McNeese State University, Dept of Visual Arts, Sherman Fine Arts Center, Lake Charles, LA 70609
28th Annual McNeese Works on Paper Exhibition, “Just by Leaping”, acrylic, 12 x 14, is being exhibited
- Prince Street Gallery, 530 W 25th St, New York, NY 10001 – 7th National Juried Exhibition, “Mezzo Forte”, oil, 36 x 24 is being exhibited
- Messing Around with Paint, Gouache painting workshops at Carol C Spaulding Studio and Gallery
Carol C Spaulding Studio and Gallery, Maple City 49664 Open year round. Please call 231.334.3377 or use the contact form to make an appointment